Is this dog with a little saddle and a Woody cowboy doll bucking like a bull out of joy or irritation?

Originally published at: Is this dog with a little saddle and a Woody cowboy doll bucking like a bull out of joy or irritation? | Boing Boing

Yet another Instagram link. It hit me with an IG/FB login page. I’ll occasionally click an IG link, but never FB, and logging it is a deal-breaker for me; it aint gonna happen.

9 Likes

Same

5 Likes

Since apparently IG semi-randomly blocks you from looking at anything if you don’t log in, I don’t even bother to click the link because… yep, it’s refusing to show any images/videos.

2 Likes

I hate the evil people who dress their dogs in clothes. They don’t need a bath
DogConfused
either. Ask them

I can’t see it either, but if you can, watch for the leather tether round the doggies sack… if it has one, still or ever.

Idk if Coco is happy or not, but if they’ve done doggie up like a bucking rodeo critter including the detail makes them buck, that ain’t happy.

Unless that’s what Coco’s into, idkoc

This casual use of AI art is bumming me out. I know the technology will be indistinguishable very soon but for the moment the uncanny valleyness of it all is upsetting.

Why even ask? What is the purpose of this post?

Does the piano cat want to play the piano or is it perhaps also being tortured by its people? sheesh?

Is the dog hurt?
Doesn’t seem to be.

Then it’s just a funny video.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.