Watch this trusting dog fall backwards onto its owner's arms

Originally published at: Watch this trusting dog fall backwards onto its owner's arms | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Bah, our derp cat does trustfalls all the time, even when no-one is around.

11 Likes

rule-number-one-never-trust-anybody

12 Likes

I bet it still lands on its feets.

4 Likes

A cat would do a full backflip while digging it’s claws into the guy to get some traction upon landing.

2 Likes

Nope, not signing up for Instagram’s wannabe walled garden. Tired of this tired old game now.

3 Likes

The bond between animal and human is beautiful.

4 Likes

The expression on the dog’s face while getting its belly rub reward is lovely.

5 Likes

You don’t have to, to watch the video.

2 Likes

Instagram HATES Firefox for some reason. Especially a fully security-loaded Firefox. Hm. There are workarounds, but I don’t so treasure Instagram that I want to do all that.

Mind you, BoingBoing is getting difficult on a properly set up Firefox too, my cookie/tracker deleter goes into overdrive every time I leave a BoingBoing page, and there is practically smoke coming out of my adblockers every time I load a page.

3 Likes

…But I’m using Firefox?

If “fully loaded” security means Ghostery, NoScript or the like, perhaps that’s the issue. Otherwise, using uBlock Origin and AAK ("Anti-Adblock Killer; removes many blocks/nags for using adblock, such as at many news sites) it works fine for me.

3 Likes

At the very least after the third bounce.

1 Like

I can guess the reason, but I’ll say it’s 50/50 for me with Chrome and no ad-blockers. It may be a user setting on videos.

OK, I’m curious as to your guess ^^’ .

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.