Watch this daredevil cat take an incredible leap of faith and precision

Originally published at: Watch this daredevil cat take an incredible leap of faith and precision | Boing Boing

10 Likes

The Tik Tok embed isnt working; FYI.

5 Likes

that was a great leap –– I’m a big fan.

20 Likes

I could only see it if I clicked through to the main bb site. Maybe this will work?

4 Likes

It never loads for me, though its something with how i have my firefox configured that i haven’t figured out how to change. FB embeds also never loads, and sometimes twitter embeds may or may not work. Generally i consider it an improvement on my browsing habits, and if i really want to watch whatever it is clicking to open it in a private browsing tab will allow it to load

7 Likes

Absolutely terrible idea well executed. Nailed it!

11 Likes
6 Likes

“Puzzykat! Ged tooda chow-pah!”

5 Likes

TikTok is awful for me so i just avoid it but i wouldn’t mind a mirror, i already use Piped as a superior Ytube mirror and Nitter.net is so so much better than twitter.

PREVIOUSLY ON BOING BOING

1 Like

That was not what I expected. Totally Awesome though.

1 Like

Most over-used audio on the planet.

Sure, but from the pov of a home owner, it’s fitting. Even some small wobbling can cause problems down the line. They’re not designed to withstand a feline hitching a ride.

Sorry this is off topic:

On my phone i occasionally use the Vanced Youtube app, it will automatically block ads for you and will even do background play for videos which the regular YT app does only for paid accounts. I generally dont use the app unless its for music, being unable to do background play and be interrupted by ads between songs really triggers me.

Here’s a cat

Cat Smoking GIF by sheepfilms

1 Like

Funny enough I was just using Piped within the DuckDuckGo browser on iPad and it plays perfectly well in the background even when minimising the app. Using Ytube in a browser now without being able to use extensions to block the consent nonsense is a pain in the arse. Try also NewPipe if you haven’t.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.