Cat enters building

[Permalink]

Is there nowhere thatā€™s safe?

7 Likes

Anyone else have a deep phobia of crawling into a confined space and not being able to back your way out? That video had me NOPE-NOPE-NOPE-ing.

11 Likes

at least he has the decency to look guilty while doing soā€¦

10 Likes

I am rather sure that this is a clip from a PBS documentary examining the feline custodians who maintain the Internetā€™s Series of Tubes infrastructure. This particular clip clearly depicts one of the custodians removing one of the tubes, thus creating a Kitty Tor, through which the custodian enters the Deep Web.

33 Likes

What would happen if the cat had ebola? Story at 11.

3 Likes

So, just how many times did the cat think: ā€œJeez Louise, why arenā€™t you helping me instead of just filming!ā€.

If that pipe was supposed to be connected to an engineā€™s exhaustā€¦

2 Likes

Stay tuned for the ā€œcat is rescued from hole in the wallā€ video

3 Likes

I love how the cat kept looking paranoid to either side and stopping to check if anyone was coming. looking like Morgan Freemanā€™s Shawshank Redemption character when he goes to the stone fence to get Dufresneā€™s hidden message. except, of course, the catā€™s paranoia and stealth was completely mooted by the person right next to it with the camera.

3 Likes

Previously: Lazy super replaces a cracked furnace vent with corrugated plastic tubing

Subsequently: Everyone (including cat) dies of CO poisoning

:frowning:

3 Likes

Clearly a member of the Felid Urban Explorers Club.

Felid Urban Spelunkers Club?

2 Likes

There, I fixed it for you.

7 Likes

And I was so sure the cat would find some way to pull it in afterā€¦

2 Likes

what the heck was that pipe so lazily connected TO, and where?? that cat had a long, cramped crawl ahead of it. DONā€™T DO IT, KITTY

1 Like

I donā€™t think that was a guilty look. My cat gives me that look all the time, ā€œHey thumbs, bit of help here?ā€

5 Likes

takeaways:

1. Now the dryer lint will get all over everything in the house.
  2. Claws are handy.
  3. The smell of food leads one to great feats of industry.
  4. Kitteh haz no fearz.
3 Likes

This is why the internet is full of kitteh

2 Likes

Absolutely, and Iā€™m not at all claustrophobic. I love caverns and caves, but could never explore them because of the squeezing between surfaces thing.

1 Like
3 Likes

And naturally after all that hard work, there follows that very familiar cat moment: ā€˜hmmā€¦ do I want to go in or notā€¦ā€™.

3 Likes