Cats enjoy lounging in their basket hammock on a hot summer day

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/07/08/cats-enjoy-lounging-in-their-b.html

9 Likes

So pretty…

12 Likes

Came expecting something more like this:

Not leaving disappointed; kitty is still pretty.

13 Likes

Sadly, this might be the most boring cat video in recorded history

2 Likes

kinda makes sense that cats would like tubular shelters, the current view is the domestic cat is closest related to (one of the clades of) the African wildcat

Her birthing den is a sheltered place like dense grass, a burrow or hollow tree.

try looking down a wide tube with a cat face centered at the other end and be prepared for any possible feline bazooka

5 Likes

Unlike people, cats don’t have a bad side; they photograph cute from any angle and position.

7 Likes

Only one cat. I was promised cats. Disappointed.

7 Likes

Obligs:

5 Likes

8 Likes

Cats in neckties are so presumptuous.

I was once working with that sturdy plastic net used to build fences. The cat seemed really interested by it, but the roll was too tight, so I cut a piece and made a pipe of his size and about 1.5 meter long using cable ties. Once the cat identified it, it literally went crazy running back and forth inside it also propelling himself using his legs on the upper inner part of the tube, that is, he was moving while belly up: absolutely hilarious.
Then a few days passed, and like any other toy, he pretty much forgot about its existence.

6 Likes

Thank you. The compensation is sufficient.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.