Two cats enjoy relaxing with flowers on their heads

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/08/06/two-cats-enjoy-relaxing-with-f.html

12 Likes

kitflow

18 Likes
14 Likes

Internet is for cats

18 Likes

I had a cat that liked to wear hats. No elastic band required to keep it on. She would carefully keep the hat balanced on her head as she made her way to the dresser mirror and then would just stare at herself in the mirror. Bless her little kitty soul.

27 Likes

One cat’s “enjoying” is another cat’s “tolerating”.

15 Likes

I played both videos at the same time and then the internet broke because it was too much cute at once. Thank you, @xeni. :purple_heart:

13 Likes

Kitty

18 Likes

Somewhere, Dr. Suess is smiling.

11 Likes

A beautiful crop of Catsanthemums.

I think that “tolerate” is the best one can expect from cats; @Garymon’s mirror cat might be the exception that proves the rule.

8 Likes

Whenever my cat was similarly adorned or decorated, I would translate his expression as “What fresh Hell is this?”

10 Likes

Thank you! SUBSCRIBED!

3 Likes

I agree. She was a quirky cat that had her own unique way. I wouldn’t normally dress up a pet but she really did seem to enjoy it.

3 Likes

Made me think of Mary Hatch cornered in the hydrangea bush by George Bailey, for some reason.

This guy, now.

fox_flowers

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.