Watch Elizabeth Moss watch the best scenes featuring Elizabeth Moss

Originally published at: Watch Elizabeth Moss watch the best scenes featuring Elizabeth Moss | Boing Boing

3 Likes

There are quite a few actors who will not watch their own stuff… famously, Adam Driver left an interview with Terry Gross because she played a clip of him, which he said he did not want to hear…

5 Likes

I can kind of see where some of these actors are coming from. They feel it is the director’s job to say “cut” and to make sure they’ve got the coverage, or call actors back for reshoots. Maybe watching themself might cause the actor to second-guess their performance?

1 Like

Could be… could also be the cringe factor for some, where you’re watching yourself and criticizing everything that could have been “better”… I do that with my writing…

4 Likes

Surely she’s watching the best scenes featuring Elisabeth Moss, no?

Honestly, you get used to it. I have a YouTube channel and two podcasts, so have spent thousands of hours editing recordings of myself. It now sounds the same to me as my own voice does in my head.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.