WATCH LIVE: Trump rioters break through barrier and are attempting to break into the Capitol

Yes treason. Literally trying to over throw the government is actually TREASON. This is what is happening here.

ouran-HS-host-club-haruhi-mad

Yes. But he’s not wrong.

Please, Mittens.

Indeed.

20 Likes

Great - they managed to blame the actions of racists on their victims.

Fucking assholes.

34 Likes

You can bet a bunch of rogue states around the world are shocked, wondering why they didn’t realize this was so easy to do.

11 Likes

Just a little bit louder & a little bit worse.

Yep. Call it (and them) what it is: a Fascist Coup. Whether is an ‘attempt’ or something worse remains to be seen.

Wouldn’t it be a real shame if they somehow disappeared/were desecrated/etc…
I see these jack-wagons in their huge pickup trucks flying those flags & I have evil* thoughts.
*Depending on your POV, of course.

Too bad they all don’t/won’t do the same. Call it what it is.

Except it wasn’t; but it gives him Plausible Deniability in some circles.

No kidding. Let’s hope these yahoos are tracked down & dealt with.

Well, it’s still gonna be a long 2 weeks.
Another day, another round of ratfuckery…

EDIT:tyop

3 Likes

Legally it’s only treason if you’re allying with the nation’s enemies. If you conspire to overthrow the government from within, that’s sedition.

9 Likes

Wow, Trump’s last tweet is mindboggling, even for him.

14 Likes

Seriously, a bunch of yahoos from Nicaragua riding up in VW Minivans with a few Aks could roll up onto Cap Hill tomorrow AM and walk in and start running business.

(There’s a script in there somewhere.)

12 Likes
28 Likes

Agreed. This is scary as shit. I think this group today are mostly a bunch of Yahoos, but how do we know none of the ones who breached the chambers/offices planted IEDs or something? Or that they wouldn’t next time, if they were more organized. We know they didn’t go through the regular screening process most of us go through when entering these buildings (backpacks go through scanner, etc.).

Watching the people who got inside reminded me of my old days always trying to get backstage at shows then not really knowing what to do once I got back there. But I played it way cooler than these idiots. And had more fun, all while not trying actively to destroy democracy.

16 Likes

I guess he didn’t want to meet with those folks today on the hill

25 Likes

I was just thinking that. They will have to go over the building with a fine toothed comb before they let people go back to work in there.

9 Likes

Yeah, that should have been where it happened. But the cops let people in, apparently so they could take selfies with them, so…

9 Likes

And then there is COVID decontamination.

11 Likes

Gotta love that response. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seriously - how did the British lose the 1812 War if it’s this easy to take and hold Washington?

8 Likes

There’s a documentary in there.

10 Likes

Security during that one probably weren’t drinkin buddies with the British invaders.

8 Likes

I hope the ‘fuckers’ they’re speaking of are Cruz, Cotton and Jordan.

5 Likes
21 Likes

Wait, where is it 11 PM? Where is he tweeting from? Can he tell us what’s going to happen in the next 5 hours, east coast time?

3 Likes