Watch: Mama cat both lovingly and absent-mindedly pets her kitten

Originally published at: Watch: Mama cat both lovingly and absent-mindedly pets her kitten | Boing Boing

13 Likes

What a beautiful cat :heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes

I recognize this behavior, because I’ve done it myself. She’s not so much petting her kitten, but setting an alarm in case the kitten wanders off. That gives her the ability to zone out for a minute and look out the window. Frazzled mothers need that.

27 Likes

via Hindustan Times…who saw it on Reddit, posted by someone who found it somewhere else but didn’t (probably couldn’t) credit.

The only good use of the blockchain would be for keeping track of who originally posted a certain cat video

8 Likes

Why would one chain be more authentic than another?

Technology can not eliminate Dishonest actors.

If you haven’t watched Line Goes Up – The Problem With NFTs, at the very end he talks about that cryto can never solve the problems of how humans treat other humans.

3 Likes

That doesn’t apply to cat videos. It can. And does. Then it naps.

2 Likes

Can’t you just talk about the kitties instead of involving anything else?

4 Likes

So cute!

I can’t figure out the “out the window” part. Can someone help me? My brain isn’t making sense of the picture. It looks like the furniture extends through the opening? At 0:08 it looks like the top of the chair is behind the window shade. Is that just an opening into another interior space that happens to have a window-shade-like covering?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.