WATCH: rise of the super drug tunnels: California's losing fight against smugglers

Aww, man, now you’ve reminded me; I want book three, dammit.

tldnw , however , it may be my understanding from the brief written text accompanying this video , and from some previous comments that at least part of the usage for these tunnels is alleged to be pot , most likely " bricked " ( or compressed for storage and transport )
it has been alleged elsewhere that the market for bricked weed has declined significantly with the advent of medical pot and now even recreational use ganja in some markets
this seems to not be the only purpose for these tunnels , but , perhaps , the " market " incentive to build these may be lessened by a third ( ? made up fraction or guess ) reasonably soon ~
also , is " redstone wire " an i2c or an spi protocol ?? can i get an arduino library for that ??
or , do i really need to step up to a beaglebone black ??

I think it’s a minecraft reference.

1 Like

It is.

Now I’m wondering if it’s possible to reboot that bricked weed @edthehippie mentioned or if it’s actually properly bricked. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.