WATCH: Sara X dances to a public domain recording of Mozart’s “Eine kleine Nachtmusik”

Copyright lasts 70 years in Europe?

Ren’s pec implants

2 Likes

In Russia, breasts motorboat you.

2 Likes

8 Likes

sadly, “Make It Clap” is still copyright protected

Busta Rhymes - Make It Clap

Well she does give Conrad Poohs a run for his money.

Easy there, Kitten! No teeth!

1 Like

But what about the second theme? What about the development section and the recapitulation??

2 Likes

Had to go there, didn’t ya? Fine…

1 Like

Jiggling is not the same thing.

Items published from 1923 to 1963 can be copyrighted for a maximum of 67 years. This would have passed into public domain no later than 2003.

When artificial boobs are put in, they are placed under the muscle tissue. The pectoral muscles, being on the top of the bags of saline, will shake said bags when they are flexed.

I understand that. Fat moves when positioned on top of muscle. I assume breast tissue does as well.

So you’re saying she’s doing this with naturals?

That’s not true. For works created in that period the renewal term is 67 years, but the initial term was for 28 years. So they’re either long out of copyright (because they weren’t renewed) or copyright for 95 years since the date of creation (so copyright on 1923 works will expire in 2018).

http://www.copyrightguru.com/copyright_duration_table.html

For some reason, this reminds me of my favorite bodybuilder, scooby1961:

This guy is actually pretty charming, and advocates mostly science based exercises.

1 Like

Not always. Also oddly the google search yielded a nice answer with diagrams.

from the youtube description:

No, this isn’t fake or a trick, but my boobs are… no strings attached just plenty of silicone.

2 Likes

Pete White wants his hair back.

She tops that with Tchaikovsky’s “Dance of the Sugar Plum Labia”.

2 Likes

I’m not entirely sure I have the same muscles she does.