Watch the first episode of 'Our Cartoon President' for free

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/02/05/watch-the-first-episode-of-o.html

2 Likes

tumblr_p2vj88lmi01w97wono1_500

12 Likes

Hey, I’ve already had a full year of our cartoon president. But, boy, did it cost me.

7 Likes

“The Uploader has not made this video available in your country.”

Come on, American Cultural Imperialism, try harder; you’ve got to at meet me half way here.

15 Likes

They’re trying, but he’s just not that funny any more. Call me when we get 67 votes in the Senate.

10 Likes

Reminds me of That’s My Bush!

4 Likes

There’s no edge, needs more Eric Cartman.

5 Likes

he’s just not that funny any more

I agree. The damage this asshole is doing to our country is just not funny, and I can not laugh at it any more. I also fear making fun of him normalizes his and the republican’s continued attack on our democracy.

We need to get pissed off enough to act, not laugh and think he is a joke. What he and the republicans are doing is no joke.

I hate to be that guy, but Boundegar just hit it on the head for me, this low point in our democracy is just not funny anymore, it is hurting people and will continue to hurt them for at least a generation when you look at his court appointments and the stolen supreme court appointment.

I can only hope that content like this serves to drive him further into his mental illness and perhaps hasten his removal from office. That is the only silver lining I can hope for from content like this.

8 Likes

And what happened after they started airing that show? 9/11 that’s what! Do you want another 9/11, cause that’s how you get another 9/11! :wink:

7 Likes

I’m too tired of all the games to watch this - real life needs to be avoided - I don’t want to seeping into my entertainment too.

3 Likes

Perhaps if the series were turned into “propaganda”. Each episode concluding with messages asking viewers to resist in some way, register to vote or to take part in protests. Why do these cartoons have to be “funny”? Dark and foreboding content would raise the issues out of “cute joke” levels and put them up onto raised awareness and extreme caution levels. It’s been done before.

The time for sugar coated humor in regards to trump is over.

6 Likes

Sugar-coated Trump? The missing scene from Willy Wonka?

3 Likes

I think The President Show does a better job and has an overall better effect, by being less “wacky”, more topical, and having guests who help drill down on Trump’s insanity.

2 Likes

Perhaps if the series were turned into “propaganda”. Each episode concluding with messages asking viewers to resist in some way, register to vote or to take part in protests. Why do these cartoons have to be “funny”? Dark and foreboding content would raise the issues out of “cute joke” levels and put them up onto raised awareness and extreme caution levels.

I would love to see that done for Trump and these republicans! There is no shortage of material. If folks with the skills to do the cartoon that is the subject of this post, which is very well done, did something more along the lines of your suggestion, that would really be something. I would be more than willing to support that with effort with dollars.

1 Like

Not available in my third world country… :frowning:

4 Likes

What a waste.

Run for a local political office, then. Anything less… would be a joke. :wink:

The Hannity interview of Trump sons made me bust out laughing!

try unblockvideos.com

Has anyone else noticed that Trump has seriously dialed down the spray-tan of late?

1 Like