Watch the tiniest puppy, 3 months old, get his first grooming

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/07/24/watch-the-tiniest-puppy-3-mon.html

13 Likes

What a cute widdle button!

Actually, I’m a bit verklempt because this reminded me a sweet toy poodle named Sandy that belonged to friends of ours. She was a wiggle worm.

tenor

13 Likes

It looks like the stairway was ergonomically designed for wee pets.

12 Likes

Are you sure that’s not some kind of bonsai/dog hybrid? :thinking: That bald spot on his head during his bath, a few grey hairs around his nose, and that arthritic gait were all telltale signs. He’s probably 12 years old - and carefully trimmed to make us think he’s a tiny puppy. :wink:

11 Likes

I’m not trying to suggest anything here, of course, but has anyone ever seen this dog and the Snuggle fabric softener bear in the same place? :thinking:

9 Likes

Looks miserable, sorry you were born too cute doggo!

2 Likes

What if you didn’t groom it?

2 Likes

TOY POODLE PUPPY!!!

9 Likes

Where are my testicles, Summer?

3 Likes

It was a difficult video. The entire time I was like

OMG BE CAREFUL YOU ARE GOING TO POKE ITS EYE OUT

but happily it remained unscathed.

13 Likes

Me too. I was getting really stressed out whenever the scissors got around the pups eyes.

7 Likes

is so tiny…

Screenshot_20200725-203902_Samsung Internet

8 Likes

The measuring cup, though…

6 Likes

While I get it may be better for the pup’s vision, if nothing else, as well as “hand feel” when petting, I honestly liked the little guy better as a “pouf”.

1 Like

thank you, @xeni. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

SERIOUSLY me too!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.