Puppy vibe check

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/12/18/puppy-vibe-check.html

6 Likes

What a laid back pupper.

9 Likes

Considering his resemblance to a plushy, I was wondering if there hadn’t been a mix-up with the toy used in the lighting check.

Pushed on back and kept there: Sits there.
Human leaves: Sits there
Human beckons: Sits there

3 Likes

The puppy looks like a cute little furry sausage hehe. ^-^

The puppy looks like a cute little furry sausage hehe

Not as much as this one does!

13 Likes

That kitten is a dead ringer for the desert rain frog.

6 Likes

Such a cute pup. His temperament reminds me of when my family adopted a dog from the pound years ago. There was a litter of adorable mutts who were all sleeping in a big clump. Just the most peaceful pack of dogs… except for one, who was jumping on all the others and biting their ears. Needless to say he was the only one that wasn’t spoken for, and the one we took home. His behavior didn’t improve all that much with time, but he was a good boy all the same.

8 Likes

Yup. Picked my pup cuz he was the runt of the litter and couldn’t push through the pack to see us at the baby gate. So he stood on his haunches in the back, gave me the puppy eyes and cried at me.

“I want that one”

He was a good boy. But yeah, many years of him crying.

9 Likes

“Come here, boy!”

yawn “I’m too handsome not get adopted. I’ll have a rest. You do you, human trainer. You do you.”

8 Likes

This reminds me of a very good golden retriever who lives near the supermarket near my house in TJ. She pokes her head through the fence for pets whenever I pass by. So passive and sweet.

6 Likes

Here’s our little Nightmare Before Christmas, Vanta, rescued from our front porch on that cold day mid-November. She is not “neutral-passive” like the puppy, more like “mouse-slaughtering whirlwind with a sweet side”. She’ll fit right in here.

Best Christmas present the universe could give us. The Christmas tree that stares back is just a bonus… :wink:

The older cat is … not thrilled …

9 Likes

When they tested by calling the puppy, I figured it might be a cat in disguise.

2 Likes

I think I know the pupper’s placement: Adorable Neutral. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Is that one of Maurice’s dicks from the live action adaptation of Big Mouth?

This is extremely important:

I need to see that kitten blow dried.

STAT!

5 Likes

floof

8 Likes

Adorable pup, destined for a life of lazy snuggles.

4 Likes

That’s my favorite kind of pup. Slobber monsters, not so much.

2 Likes

For sure - fetch that stick, little furry bro, don’t drown it.
Or damp tennis balls. Urgh.

2 Likes

I have to say, I like this version a bit better…

It improves that song like 1000%!

3 Likes