Rescue pit bull pup performs perfectly for treat

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/02/15/rescue-pit-bull-pup-performs-p.html

7 Likes

Such a good pupper! Pit bulls don’t deserve half the bad reputation they have. The bad owners, OTOH…

15 Likes

We’ve a smart rescue pittie also. However, there is no chance in hell that she wouldn’t take it upon herself to eat every treat in that box.

13 Likes

As a rule, I love dogs. And I know that the puppy can’t help how it was bread but pit bulls give me the creeps.

1 Like

This is best boi. Just look at that sweet face, i wanna smoosh it.

6 Likes

We had pit bulls as a kid, super sweet. But, there is no way we would have been able to just leave a box of dog treats on the floor like that!
(edit: just realised I was basically repeating @MaiqTheLiar’s post)

4 Likes

I think nearly any dog would go bananas on a box of treat that was left unattended. Our old family dog was really well behaved but he certainly loved loved loved treats. He was particularly obsessed with bread.

3 Likes

I’ve remembered now that we had another pittie mix who would leave alone a cheese tray, or anything else, that we put on the coffee table. His biggest most important thing was to be a good boy.

9 Likes

OMG the horror - they are vicious beasts!

be careful, OMG Pit BULL

4 Likes

#11 looks like our girl.
She would like to cuddle with everything.
Cats, skunks, squirrels, crows, bunnies, whatever is handy.

2 Likes

Holy shit, he looks exactly like my girl.

7 Likes

Impressive. I can shake hands too, I don’t see anybody giving me Milk-Bones.

6 Likes

For some decent shortbread, I’d give more than the standard handshake, too…

4 Likes

No matter how nice our dogs are, it should also be noted that it is important not to shame people for their distrust or fear of dogs.

4 Likes

The breed most likely to bite/injure you in the US is chihuahuas; pits are 3rd, immediately followed by german shepherds.

1 Like

Grew up and have lived with them, can confirm.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.