Beloved, abandoned dog with the crazy eyes has finally been adopted

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/01/20/beloved-abandoned-dog-with-th.html

9 Likes

Woof. What a goid looking dog.

We’ve seen dogs missing a leg, a dog needing wheels because their back legs no longer work,little dogs wearing coats in warm weather, then we see them hobbling already ng, I assume old age.

Their owners make sure they get out, and likely spend a lot of money sustaining them.

And Pokey just sees other dogs, one of the reasons he wants to be out. He doesn’t make fun of them, just wants to meet them.

3 Likes

Dog breeders are morally dubious at best, and the one who abandoned this doggo is a shite-head. But adopters who give doggos good homes are rock stars.

13 Likes

Oof. When I adopted my lovely kitty, they told me she’d been languishing unadopted for months because she “wasn’t the right color.”

LOOK AT THIS GIRL SHE IS A GREAT COLOR:

21 Likes

I could easily see myself owning a dog like that.

…I can also see myself creating some doggy cosplay with sunglasses, googly eyes and whatnot, just for the lulz.

Im glad she’s got a forever home. I hope its more dignified than mine.

6 Likes

People who adopt pets to match their decor shouldn’t adopt pets. These late adoptions are blessings in disguise.

4 Likes
1 Like

I’m guessing that breeder has had multiple dogs with physical anomalies due to overbreeding, inbreeding etc. I’m glad this pooch will finally be loved.

1 Like

I would love to see that adorable face every day. I wouldn’t be able to not smile.

4 Likes

Abyssinian - Siamese mix?

Dear friend said to me last summer “Most of the people with dogs do not deserve them.”

As to this breeder? Christ, what an asshole!

1 Like

Anotonin Artaud? Schmancy

4 Likes

She was described as a lynx-point Siamese, but could be–you never know with rescues!

6 Likes

I have so many pictures of this cat helping me with reading, grading, etc. during grad school…

3 Likes

Marty would have loved to’ve owned that pup.

3 Likes

Awww, I have a kid with a strabismus (crossed eye), I can’t tell you how much he would love this dog.

1 Like

Here’s the thing about huskies: They look majestic, but they’re all complete derps. At least Jubilee’s appearance reflects his true personality.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.