Watch these heart-pounding jet maneuvers from the pilot's POV

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!

2 Likes

Can’t help thinking that as planes get more powerful and maneuverable over time, they will have to be flown remotely by pilots on the ground. Sort of like a trackless roller coaster. No way to make a ground VR simulator that has these G forces on demand.

So… what are some of the reasons we still need manually piloted fighter aircraft instead of remotes and drones, again? I assume communications lag is one factor, but are there others?

How many bad sci-fi movies would you like me to link to? Because there are so,so many.

4 Likes

You know… Stealth has a few things going for it. My favorite part was probably the refueling airship platform, which I thought was a pretty neat idea, and not just because I tend to believe Uncle Sam may have some interesting black project airship stuff going on.

OK, and Jessica Biel.

Yeah that’s what got me, them looking being more suited to a forklift and not a fighter jet

1 Like

Stealth is one of those films that was mediocre when it came out, but has become more interesting as it becomes more dated

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.