Watch this hilarious video of the break room for Alexa, Siri, and the other bots

Originally published at: Watch this hilarious video of the break room for Alexa, Siri, and the other bots | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Maybe not the funniest thing I’ve ever seen, but that that little Clippy she made - I’m in love!

6 Likes

We got a new Samsung stove the other day I don’t care about the smart features but if you use Bixby you get a few extra Bixby only options.

Samsung is still trying to make Bixby a thing.

Poor Bixby, never really had a chance.

4 Likes

That was good. Surprised Bard didn’t make an appearance.

2 Likes

Oh, it’s flipping twitter again.

I’ve already x’ed that site.

1 Like

Hilarious is such an overused word these days. But–the bait worked and as it turns out I was a mildly amused person for a couple of minutes. Which is much better than being the mildly depressed person I was before I saw the video. Now I think I’ll search for more hilarity on the internet to sustain the vaguely satisfied mood I’m in.

2 Likes

Part 1

3 Likes

She also does Original Music

1 Like

Yeah, I searched out a copy on YouTube rather than give Twitter my click. I don’t know why anyone links to Twitter anymore, especially if you can find the same thing elsewhere or, in the case of a non-video post that you really want to share, just doing a screenshot.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.