Watch this impossible stunt as 6 bouncing balls go down maze and end up in same cup

Originally published at: Watch this impossible stunt as 6 bouncing balls go down maze and end up in same cup | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Well done Cree! now go run for city council.

1 Like

The odds aren’t high at all. Build and test 6 paths one at a time until each works, then release at the same time.

5 Likes

Came to say that this was surely what he did, too. But it is still an impressive achievement.

6 Likes

That they all end up in the same cup is only slightly less impressive than that they never collide, being released simultaneously. It’s a great art piece.

5 Likes

is this the replacement for two girls one cup? :scream:
Be forewarned… do not look meme that up…

1 Like

Too late. What do you have to eat to make that stuff bounce? :astonished:

1 Like

He certainly had to take note of the individual paths to ensure that none of the balls collided. :smile:

1 Like

I’d be more impressed if getting the balls into the cup was dependent on specific collisions happening.

Anyway, he cheated. He modified the laws of physics to create a miniature black hole in the cup. Easy when you know how the trick was done.

1 Like

An engineering feat like this should be trivial for a Kree.

1 Like

Not Scrabble trays. I own those exact objects, and they are part of a small all-wood marble raceway I got in the 70s or 80s.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.