Watch this Klingon perform "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" in her native tongue

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/08/watch-this-klingon-perform-s.html

10 Likes

Why are they laughing? WHY ARE THEY LAUGHING? :cry:

11 Likes

This is a wonderous thing. :rainbow:

10 Likes

This is not the song of a warrior.

7 Likes

Dorothy killed two wicked witches. Her place in Sto’Vo’Kor is guaranteed.

22 Likes

It is a good day to die on stage

12 Likes

It’s not that Dorothy isn’t a warrior, but that the song is too contemplative for the Klingon heart.

2 Likes

ds9-Worf-side-eye

14 Likes

She’s going to kill it when she appears in Aktuh and Maylota.

10 Likes

I went to senior prom with this girl. We ended up in the emergency room. Best prom date ever!

9 Likes

You are NOT Fek’lhr!

1 Like

Trump will Instagram this as the Portuguese version.

1 Like

When Kahless united the people and gave them the laws of honor, he saw that his work was done. So one night he gathered his belongings and went to the edge of the city to say goodbye. The people wept, as they did not want him to go. And Kahless said, “You are Klingons. You need no one but yourselves. I will go now, to Sto’Vo’Kor. But I promise one day I will return.” Then Kahless pointed to a star in the sky and said, “Look for me there, on that point of light.”

And do you know where that point of light was?

Just over the freaking rainbow.

10 Likes

Maybe too sentimental for one of their hearts, but the other might be a bit more sentimental.

I think you’re confusing Klingons and Time Lords…

They do have 2 livers, tho!

Holy shit, now we need a Klingon Time Lord!

Close enough…

3 Likes

And three lungs!

3 Likes

But apparently, only one 8 chambered heart, and multiple stomachs, so… do they, chew their gagh like cows do?

Time Lords do have two hearts, of course.

Any other aliens with 2 hearts?

2 Likes

And one really really big testicle.

2 Likes

No, apparently 3 testicles.

Of course, this is non-canon… But this factoid is canon:

https://www.inverse.com/article/41443-star-trek-klingon-penis-canon-discovery-writers

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.