Watch this totally inappropriate and bizarre Bert and Ernie parody in German

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/04/24/watch-this-totally-inappropria.html

3 Likes

As usual, youtube’s automatically translated captions are no help at all

17 Likes

One of my favorite episodes: ‘Vanilla Pudding’.

Brief translation: whiskey into vase (because the bottle was cracked), flowers into egg box, eggs into condom, * spoiler alert * ejaculate into bowl

Scrap that. All of them are my favorite.

5 Likes

Wait, how can you be a cocaine addict when you got no nose

8 Likes

Back in the day my personal favorite vector was to put it into moisturizing eye drops. It was very diluted (by my choice) and so the effect was a pleasant uplift not a scarface shit show. I could drop anywhere and no one thought twice about it. And these Muppets have a big eye, so…

13 Likes

This is really funny! Then, wait, Bert and Ernie have been bastardized, soiled, and Sunnied in Philadelphia.

Irreverence is bittersweet.

1 Like

Brilliant.

[I wonder how they got that “cigarette” in Ert’s hand to emit “smoke”! Obviously you can’t affix a lit cigarette to the hand of a puppet made of flammable synthetic foam. I wonder what the technical workaround is!]

It has a nice Scarfolk TV vibe. (being in German Narbevolk Fernsehen)

1 Like

Some sort of vape device + pump + long tube that is fed up the arm and exits from the cigarette?

Congrats Sherlock, that’s a real seven-percent solution right there

4 Likes

:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

easy. besides eye drops theres always the classy way of the 80ties:

3 Likes

What’s wrong with cabbage magic?

3 Likes

Includes the wonderful truism:
(Ert,) If you can’t handle drugs,
you shouldn’t be taking them.

'Wenn du keine Drogen verträgst, solltest du keine nehmen."

How to take a walk in the desert? Walk half as far as you can safely walk, then walk back. Easy-peasy.

“Totally inappropriate”

I thought I had mis-remembered or imagined this image, but no, the internet provides yet again.

No more offensive than the video but I’ll blur it anyway.

1 Like

It was about a minute in that I noticed the picture on trhe wall.

YES, a classic! I remember those two.

I would not be so sure about that. It’s the simplest solution and all you have to do is make sure the cigarette doesn’t burn all the way up. Simple!

1 Like

This is what Franklin Graham imagines in his head everytime he sees Pete and Chasten Buttigieg together.

1 Like