Watch: Woman gets tackled by Secret Service for jaywalking with a megaphone

not yet

1 Like

The cops don’t know whether she’s just yelling, or about to try to commit suicide under the wheels of the president’s car as a political statement; or if she’s part of a team with one guy up on a roof, with an anti-tank weapon on his shoulder, getting a better shot because the motorcade is stopped. Could the cop have taken her down more gently? Probably. Did he do his job, by getting her out of the way and keeping the president safe? Yes. “Arrested for jaywalking”, my hairy far left ass.

So, like, your left hip is hairy???

Confused Little Girl GIF

You don’t have to answer that. Already TMI.

5 Likes

Maybe she’s sick of this shit and you’ve watched too many movies.

4 Likes

Or not enough. I mean, if I were going to disrupt a motorcade for assassination or robbery purposes [Narrator: she wouldn’t] I’d either push a baby buggy across in front of them and then trip, spilling the “child” onto the pavement, or dress up as an octogenarian and use a walker and have some kind of “incident” in front of the cars.
It’s like people never see heist films or something. :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Five identically painted garbage trucks or GTFO.

4 Likes

Oh, if you’re a woman in the USA today, and not ready to riot? You’re not paying attention. Just saying, this was the Secret Service doing the job they’re supposed to do.

Next time try brevity, I guess.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.