Wells Fargo is looking for a new CEO

The lawyers would be more concerned about having such a plan announced and the YT video. Otherwise, corporate lawyers will wink/nod in unison; big dogs have their own rules. Bob’s your uncle, as they would say.

1 Like

If you’re in jail, you must have your own cellphone.

2 Likes

Yeah, this being evil thing is more work than I expected. Now I have a day planner and an assistant and from morning until night it just says be evil. I don’t even get a break at lunch. Company policy that I demand ridiculous things from my server and then under tip. I thought this would make more free but now I am trapped and the coke seems less effective than it used to.

[Day 2]…

6 Likes

This is where company stooges offer great advantage: Fall guys.

2 Likes

Well, some kind of golden anti-gravity device anyway…

andrew-by-london-bridge

2 Likes

I imagine they are like pez candy.

2 Likes

That’s actually poetic… Under big dogs’ ready thumbs and ready to be dispensed.

1 Like
  • BRING ON THE GUILLOTINE MEMES
  • NO, NO, CLASS ENVY IS BENEATH US
0 voters
3 Likes

Like this:

2 Likes

I think it’s good that you’ve read (as evidenced here) BBs rules regarding threats and the like. But I think it’s safe to post something like this:

“I hope that [fill in the blank] gets flattened by a runaway steamroller driven by a half-crazed circus clown, then have their flatness made into rude origami.”

I think that would be okay.

1 Like

{Nods in a slightly condescending, interviewer way}

“I like it. The personal touch. We like someone who gets handsy, I mean, hands-on, with our customers.”

3 Likes

Wells Fargo stole from the rich, and the poor, and the very poor, and they stole our hearts awayyy-ayyy-ayy, they stole all hearts away, away away,

I like the old Mark Twain classic, of not wishing anyone dead, but would be happy to read their obituary. Though often it turns out like with Scalia, that something worse always pops up.
Still happy that Scalia dropped dead, though. Guy was a fucking asshole.

4 Likes

I’ll do it. My VL contract is nearly up anyways.

3 Likes

The public has spoken!

Guillotine%20-%20Assembly%20and%20Operating%20Instructions%2C%20Ikea

Gladiator%2C%20Are%20You%20Not%20Entertained%2C%20Russell%20Crowe

5 Likes
2 Likes

Class envy? Hmmm. I’ve honestly spent a lot of time soul searching and my sincere hatred for the rich isn’t based on envy.

If I wanted to be rich, I’m pretty sure I could have managed it by now. But I seem to be lacking the “fuck-the-rest-of-you” gene. It’s not my drive.

For me the rich’s lavish exuberance and total disdain for the “have nots” is what gets my fires burning.

To the rich I think (perhaps unfairly, since I don’t know their specific situations, but I believe statistically correct), “You are in a position where you could help people, and instead you’re buying another few houses, or another yacht, or another dozen cars. You’re helping elect morally bankrupt tools, who are also rich, to keep you rich at the expense of everyone else. Fuck you into oblivion.”

That’s not envy. I don’t want what they have. I want them to be better people with what they have, or GTFO. At this point, guillotine or rocket, I honestly don’t care which.

4 Likes

For me it’s not hatred or envy of the rich (which would be self-defeating and pointless in some ways) but hatred of the greedy and entitled. Unfortunately, 40+ years of Libertarian and Objectivist propaganda have convinced everyone that all three are nothing without the other.

6 Likes

Thank you. That helps dial in my thought process somewhat. You’re correct. Them.

I know by saying what I said I’m acting unfairly toward decent people who happen to be rich. In the words of one of the worst of the greedy and entitled: “There are some very fine people on both sides.”

I try to keep my hatred to a person-by-person level, but it’s tough when huge swathes of a group appear so despicable.

4 Likes

The conservative programme I mentioned above was so powerful that a lot of progressives and liberals have bought into it, too. I know some very wealthy people, though, and their disgust for the greedy and entitled sometimes has them invoking the spectre of the guillotine.

4 Likes