What are these mysterious "beach circles"?

Agree. 1,001 likes!

2 Likes

practice, practice, practice.

Time share developments. “Own your own private island on the coast of Mexico.”

5 Likes

I’m in - 1,002! Fantastic

2 Likes

What are these mysterious “beach circles”?

It’s spells out “stay away” in space alien.

5 Likes

It kind of looks like this place at low tide:

1 Like

Ah, trypophobia bay, of course!

1 Like

Why not just land the effin chopper and figure it out

1 Like

Used to have that as a poster in college.

I find this diagram strangely arousing.

1 Like

It’s probably part of the process of trying to re-establish mangroves -

http://www.res.ku.edu/~crgc/blog/?p=658

• with a tip of the hat to “rocky” at TYWKIWDBI.
11 Likes

More here:

https://mangroveactionproject.org/restoration-demonstration-sites/

3 Likes

On a complete side note: that helicopter, judging by the sound, is powered by a rare Fisher-Price ETJ-501 turboshaft engine, which was based on the earlier FP #757 Melody Push Chime (see video below). These were used a lot in the 1970’s until a series of notable fatal and hull-loss accidents – resulting from “winsome and soothing harmonic amplification causing compressor blade separation and catastrophic engine failure” – grounded all aircraft, eventually leading to the sell-off and closure of Fisher Price’s aerospace division. The F-P ETJ 501’s were all eventually replaced with the Lycoming LTS101 series engines.

The few remaining ETJ 501 applications are mostly in countries with less strict airworthiness standards.

12 Likes

Perhaps, but those circles are pretty big!

alien

6 Likes

That’s some weird shit you’re slinging there and I LOVE IT

4 Likes

I hope someone called for help!

phone

7 Likes

Damn, I was reading it in the wrong dialect. I though it said “no intelligent life here.” Then again, those are pretty similar thoughts depending on the context, the species speaking, and the inflection placed on the seventeenth dimensional phoneme at marker three.

2 Likes

Undergoing major flashbacks here… Drogna!

Thanks, now I’ll be down that Wiki/YouTube rabbithole when I should be sleeping :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.