What Games/Gaming System to Get?

Your list betrays you as a PC gamer. Don’t try to deny it.

I’m not saying that Zelda isn’t great. I bought a WiiU just to play the remastered version of Wind Waker. Zelda games are fucking great. But the rest of your list is a PC list. Which is why…

Listen to this.

Listen to this.

The difference between Dishonored and Thief is that in Dishonored you are fantastically OP and need to restrain yourself from mass murdering everyone. Whereas in Thief the best you can do is sap some poor sap and hide their body. Still, Dishonored is the closest heir to the Thief legacy.

Been. Talking. About. this. New Vegas with all expansion packs and fan mods is the definitive 3D fallout game, IMHO.

Like Mass Effect, the second Witcher game is the best of the series. W3 may be more fun to play, but W2 is the better game. You are forced to side with either the dwarves or the elves, and you MISS AN ENTIRE CITY if you only do 1 playthrough.

W3 is tons of fun, but you miss tons of character development if you start there. The Wrex clan is not the same if you only play ME3. Mordin Solus is not the same if you only play ME3.

If you want to understand why this is so funny, you need start before ME3.

I dropped like 80 hours into Witcher 1 not because it was a good game (it wasn’t, terribly unfun combat mechanics), but because the world and backstory is so good. Still, that’s only worth it if you already love W2.

This is your thread, so up to you whether you want to consolidate this with the Offworld version that daneel mentioned. It’s up to you, really, except I will hate you forever for splitting up the bb gaming community.

3 Likes