What if new members couldn't immediately reply on BBS?

Do you… what kind of question is THAT!?! OF COURSE!!! Unless you’re a woman, then a nice moustache will do…

3 Likes

Only if I can pair it with Frida’s hat.

1 Like

But it’s oh so much fun to completely undermine western society with subversive ideas like gender equality, white privilege, and ideas about the economy that include that fact that people make it… The faux-feminism only gets you so far, you know.

1 Like

Only if you spell it milquetoast so as to appear European, and therefore even more effete.

1 Like

See, now I’m worried; have I simply struck at the Righteous Hydra? Am I talking to a foot-bone attached to a leg-bone und so weiter, or just a sock? Did you see my actual, ‘about the subject post’ earlier ITT? I think not allowing new posters to reply is a very bad idea, I’m merely winding up a self-confessed trolley. It’s late, and I’ve got booze and the day off tomorrow, see? I’ma stop now anyway, in case a Marxist Dragon bites my ass, because it’s hardly enervating debate on the matter in hand, is it?
(this was always supposed to be a reply to @kwwk, I am clearly not good at internet tonight)

But neither set nor match.

1 Like

Done! Enjoy!!!

2 Likes

Also, European automatically equals more marxist… Using words like that, he’s in with little to no effort.

I tried being a Cultural Marxist, but after a while ingenious on-topic references to “Love Happy” are wasted on the proles. It seems the Three Stooges are are opiate of the masses. Or even, G-d forbid, Africa Screams.

3 Likes

I am not so much replying to you as I am replying to your retort against TrollsOpinion. I’m not a sock; I’ve seen BB backsliding into shit for a while now, but it doesn’t really matter anyway, I have no real interest at seeing this internet tabloid succeed.

You first!

Make you a deal, don’t be surprised by the lack of awe when all you can do is tear down, and I won’t be surprised you can’t control yourself.

Sqare Deal?

1 Like

That needs to be a shirt, I think!

1 Like

This makes perfect legal sense, except that BB itself likes to think that lots of private internet companies (including ISPs and media platforms like youTube) should, by virtue of their role in public discourse/participation, be morally or socially required to operate in ways they legally are not.

Why would you want to? The Tragically Hip are so awesome that two of their five members are named Gord. How many other bands can claim to be 40% Gord?

3 Likes

Yes. This would be a deal-breaker, in my mind.

Then funruly would be tragically Borg.

Some great arguments from everyone. I’ve come around to agreeing that neither is good. The current rules re posting links etc. appear to prevent the majority of spammers, and (as demonstrated in this thread!) trolls tend to get engaged constructively in a way that actually moves the conversation forward rather than successfully derailing.

5 Likes

Dont have a server… disconnect from TOR daily.

Thanks.

Don’t thank me, I didn’t do anything for you!