What is your Band Name, Rapper Name, Album Name

Continuing the discussion from Reminder: don't put balls of tea-leaves in your vagina:

3 Likes

debut album is hot yo

10 Likes

Of course, the sophomore album was panned as being more of the same…

11 Likes

When I get a job in Frisco, I will be in a cover band named Comfortably Slum and we will do Al Yankovic lyrics over Pink Floyd tunes.

7 Likes

Jackwagon, a butt-cover band

5 Likes

Are those pictures covering the butt… strategic?

3 Likes

Dildo Journalism

1 Like

Male Tears

2 Likes

Best of Male Tears

Strategic Butt Covers

4 Likes

Bacchanalian Disaster

2 Likes

Access to Grind

4 Likes

2 Likes

Lindimo-tiff

Lost Branch of a Muddy Tree

2 Likes
2 Likes

#Ascetic Minimalism

3 Likes

My good friend’s band is called House Of Curtain. They are an all female punk/hard rock band and they sing personal stories about the decrepitude of a working class city in England, namely Sunderland. The name comes a shop called House of Curtains but the final ‘S’ fell off. They’re really good. Amongst their song titles are, ‘Shell suit girl’ & ‘Burton Soup’.

2 Likes

My old favorite idea for a band name from my high school days (that my SO says was an actual band name at her high school) is:

Youth In Asia

For an album title:

Fire in a Crowded Theater

2 Likes

I know of one band called Youth in Asia from the SF bay area in the 1980’s and there was apparently one in the UK as well. It was hard to avoid collisions in the band namespace pre-web.

I imagine there would be several instances of parallel construction for this name.

I always liked it because when I was a kid and heard the term in regards to mercy killing, I thought the term was called that because there were youths in Asia that practiced euthanasia. Ignorant kid.

Maglev Bonsai

4 Likes