What it’s like to be chemically castrated

It came back. Lucky you.

I was on prozac for about 6 years. I stopped it. But another 5 years later, and the libido is still gone.

I kinda miss even being able to be attracted to people. It feels inhuman only really having “off” and “turned off”.

2 Likes

I love your wife!
Well, I love everything I know about her, which is this one thing.

5 Likes

Or it would kill them. It didn’t work out so well for Alan Turing. And I see @daneel beat me to it!

[ETA]

Right! The problem isn’t that human beings are sexual, it’s that (mostly here in America, but in many places around the world) we have a really dysfunctional relationship with sexuality. We make it both taboo and a cureall for our ails, and then we wonder why we have men who feel like they can’t control themselves around someone they find sexually appealing.

4 Likes

Good luck, to both you and your wife! And of course, fuck cancer!

(and have a hug)

4 Likes

I agree, except in the cases where psychological problems can also undermine your physical health (I’m a recovering self-harmer triggered by gender dysphoria induced depression).

5 Likes

I mean to indicate a psychological sickness like OCD, rather than the problem of experiencing stress/depression felt in reaction to the experience of a mismatch between sex and gender, which in and of itself is not a sickness.

Perhaps I should have said 'Physical and mental health are thoroughly interdependent. Don’t permanently injure your physical health attempting to stifle a mental issue because you’ll end up hurting both. ’

…you fucking idiots! :wink:

Well yeah cause you have gotten up 3 times overnight to empty it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Good taste is easy to recognize.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.