What will you do with your stack of fake $100 bills?

Originally published at: What will you do with your stack of fake $100 bills? | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Obligatory.

2 Likes

First I need the stack of Benjimans, then the moral dilemma of what to do with em…,

5 Likes

Going to be really rude to someone, then slap them in the face with it, then toss it in the air so that they shower down like leaves, disappearing ninja-style in the cloud of bills before they realize that they’re fake.

4 Likes

“Each bill lacks no defects.”

Amazing excerpt from the product description.

10 Likes

I’d re-enact this video:

1 Like

Switch to Affinity Photo & Designer?

2 Likes

I see a few EURion constellations in there, so that’s probably why Photoshop doesn’t like it.

2 Likes

I’ll pass, thanks. I’d rather not get a surprise visit from the Secret Service. (Edit: it’s movie prop money, but still…)

1 Like

1 Like

Yep. Still gonna pass, though. If I want fake money, I’ll take the painfully obvious route.

1 Like

The reviews and review images show that the actual product is even more obviously fake, with very noticeable pink text on the bills. I have a stack of this fake money that I ordered on a whim from Wish.com for a much cheaper price and the bill I received were of that type.

1 Like

Buy Bitcoin, that’s bullshit too.

6 Likes

Find churches whose parishioners leave those fake bill tracts as tips in restaurants after Sunday services. Drop a couple in the collection plate with a note explaining why.
Then if I have any left over send them to anyone preaching the “prosperity gospel”, the ones John Oliver parodied with Our Lady of Perpetual Exemption, just to waste their time.

8 Likes

Fix a wobbly table leg.

Although I suppose I could just rotate the table until it no longer wobbled.

Theorem:
https://people.math.harvard.edu/~knill/teaching/math1a_2011/exhibits/wobblytable/

1 Like

Make a ‘Money Ball’ dress for RPDR:

2 Likes

I’d double-check a list of things that are likely to get me into legal trouble with tender like that. No way, no how is it different enough to not land people under intense scrutiny.

About the most I’d be willing to do is use it as raw material for some sort of art project or a maguffin in stage magic. Anything that comes even close to exchange is going to be a nightmare.

3 Likes

Well, if you happen to be going past a stock exchange, perhaps, then…

https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/it-was-50-years-ago-today-abbie-hoffman-threw-money-at-the-new-york-stock-exchange/

5 Likes

3 Likes

GIMP scaled the image just fine

2 Likes