Whatcha Watchin' (Season 2)

Season 3 of Derry Girls!

8 Likes

I just got Prime TV recently, and I watched Season 1 of Kevin K%H, but there was no mention of Season 2 until I searched around and found I would have to subscribe to AMC to see it. A lot of what Prime offers seems to be “free trial” or “first episode free” or the like. For those of you who have Prime, is this a common tactic, to get us hooked then demand more payment?

5 Likes

Now with added Liam Neeson.

8 Likes

Yes, yes it is! :pirate_flag:

9 Likes

Currently watching:

The sci-fi rom-com social satire you may have been waiting for.

Have you ever felt that historical series don’t say “fuck” enough?
Warning: Not suitable for actual historians.

8 Likes
10 Likes

I wish they had gone all the way with the gimmick. Now it’s mostly just basic MCU stuff with a filter.

2 Likes

Yeah, this specific story didn’t really happen, so just let go and enjoy the ride. Anson Mount showing some good range here.

3 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes

addams family showtime GIF

7 Likes

Loved that cameo at the end. And while I know this is Wednesday’s show, I must say the casting of Luis Guzman and Catherine Zeta Jones as Gomez and Morticia is inspiring. Will this finally be the first time I will enjoy a Fred Armisen performance?

1 Like

Now with two Janeway’s and Admiral Jellico.

5 Likes

I started today - this show is absolutely fucking bonkers but cute and funny and weird and dark all at once meaning I’m either laughing or going WTF - or both, actually.

bee and puppycat lol GIF by Cartoon Hangover

6 Likes

How Netflix’s “Mo” Evades the Usual Representation Traps

I loved it!

Really hoping it gets another season. And it’s of course good to see that extremely rare thing that is a Palestinian character in an American TV show, let alone one that’s fully, complexly human.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s so great…

frederator studios cartoon hangover GIF by Bee and Puppycat

5 Likes

I’m not really sure I know entirely what’s going on but I’m enjoying it nonetheless.

4 Likes

Me neither and me too!

we love fine bee and puppycat GIF

5 Likes

Here’s a show I might check out…

if there’s a Bad Santa / Urkel vibe (warning, NSFW). :wink:

2 Likes

Speaking of TV shows from the 80s centering on Black life, did you seen Kadeem Hardison on last week’s Amber Ruffin show? He’s on the second half of the monologue doing a bit with her…

A Different World Lol GIF by HBO Max

I thought the classes were the height of cool at the time… :laughing:

6 Likes