When you find out you are a very good egg

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/31/when-you-find-out-you-are-a-ve.html

10 Likes

Who is best floofy pupper today? This one is.

19 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s Ghüs from Saga.

29 Likes

um that’s clearly the ambien walrus

9 Likes

God damnit I was going to post that, and I was sure I was going to be the only one that saw it. God bless you!

2 Likes

I hope the nice gal who cuts my hair never sees this video. Otherwise, she’ll expect me to sit absolutely, perfectly still during my cuts.

8 Likes

That instantly made me smile.

Thanks, Xeni.

14 Likes

I would have a hard time folding my ears back.

8 Likes

Are you… Lukas Haas?

download

5 Likes

12/10; helium seals are not dogs. (would scritch)

2 Likes

I am. Also John Cho and Clark Gable.

My groomers have to fold my ears over when they trim.

9 Likes

I recall that at some point, the studios had Gable’s ears glued back (for certain appearances?) That… and the studios didn’t exactly advertise his African-American/Native American ancestry.

4 Likes

Fluffy%2C%20It's%20So%20Fluffy%20-%20Despicable%20Me

Also, obligs…

14 Likes

That dog seems pretty relaxed, I wonder if the clicking scissors are having a sort of ASMR effect, or if it’s just patiently sitting and zoning out (like my dog does at the dinner table, waiting for a treat and occasionally nodding off in the meantime).

5 Likes

It’s a seal pup.

21 Likes

Dogs don’t smile. He’s showing his teeth.

1 Like

Friday morning buzzkill… thanks for that…

3 Likes

I disagree. It looks more like light panting to me, not a threat display, where the gums pull off the teeth. And some dogs do seem to grin when they’re relaxed or having fun-- I’ve seen it myself.

11 Likes

Exactly. Dog owned by my parents does this frequently, and it’s definitely expression of happiness.

7 Likes

Hard disagree. There’s a big difference between “angry dog baring teeth” and “happy doggo face.” If the dog appears to be lifting its upper lip to bare its front teeth then no touchy, if it’s more of a happy pant with upturned corners then you’re probably good.

image image

10 Likes