White Culture

Yeah I hope at least the publicity works in their favor some. Really disgusting that they got harassed like that.

10 Likes

Lies about history in Texas can be traced to the Lone Star State’s own Big Lie: The Alamo

15 Likes

Including one of the most infamous lies ever.

9 Likes
9 Likes

Mind. Blown.

They should put a replica of The Bike in the employee break room.

8 Likes
13 Likes
7 Likes

Youngkin has provided his fellow cowards and opportunists with next year’s template: you don’t have to explicitly embrace Biff, just appeal to the MAGAts with a coded version of his racism (esp. re: so-called “parental choice” in K-12 education) to signal that you do. And count on the oh-so-polite-and-civil Third-Way Dems not to call you out for it.

Apart from the GQP’s turn toward more extreme sado-populism and its willingness to deliver on destructive promises to the Know-Nothing rubes, It’s really not so different from what Republicans have been doing since the 1990s.

13 Likes

Since forever, really. That’s exactly what Reagan was doing in 1980, for example.

14 Likes

The GOP started dogwhistling since the Southern Strategy, per Lee Atwater’s deathbed confession. What changed in the 1990s was the Dems being willing to pretend that Newt Gingrich and his ilk in the GOP were still operating in good faith.

13 Likes

told you so agree GIF by Bounce

Appeasement doesn’t work. Call this shit out for what it is…

12 Likes

You Know They Can Hear You

A “funny” thing is how many liberal commentators don’t think (or don’t care, because they just don’t count) the various minority groups they disparage directly and indirectly with their various “anti-Woke” screeds, which are all just versions of “gotta get more racist,” can hear them and read what they write and have heard it all before.

Is James Carville helping?

9 Likes

20 Likes

larry wilmore yes GIF by The Nightly Show

12 Likes

When Michael Harriot gets mentioned in the MSM again, this will be me…

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

17 Likes

Gotta be quick around here to post the latest Harriot!

Guess I’ll just mosey on over to other threads now!

ETA: ACK!!!

14 Likes

helluva read, Harriot.
brilliant!

12 Likes

Ugh, that sucks!

With his talent and righteousness though, I’d guess we’ll read more from him soon.

10 Likes
17 Likes

This caught my attention when I saw it on my Timeline:

…sounds about white.

12 Likes