White Culture

I am prejudiced against because I’m a rich, White billionaire,” Irsay said in an interview with Andrea Kremer on Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel.

Um, and I am…

Ugh, where to even start. :tired_face:

11 Likes

He can solve that by donating all his billions to worthy causes.

9 Likes

Better yet, being taxed on the billions yearly so it’s not just a one and done.

9 Likes

2 Likes
4 Likes

The action came after guests were stunned at the flag’s ongoing use, given it was recently banned in several US states due to its increasing association with racist groups.

Ok, first of all, I’m not aware of any blanket bans on that flag in the US, because that would likely run into First Amendment problems. Most states have removed the flag from their official state flags, but there are no general bans on the flag itself.

Second…increasing association with racist groups? WTF. It’s always been associated with racist groups. It’s literally a flag associated with celebration of the Confederate States of America, a country created with the express purpose to defend chattel enslavement of black Americans of African descent. Everything about that flag is as racist as anything can be, and always has been. It can’t become increasingly associated with racist groups, because it’s already maxed out that association. The Scottish people defending that flag are either entirely ignorant of its history, or they are racist.

11 Likes

Say what now? You’re talking like you’ve never heard of the rampant librul woke cancel culture, trying to stomp out every good red-blooded American thing there is! Us perpetual victims just gotta fight back!

/s of course

7 Likes

Episode 4 Queen GIF by Paramount+

5 Likes
2 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Systems of education and its discontents

5 Likes
3 Likes

Racist dipshits are just getting more and more emboldened…

2 Likes

from

9 Likes

Though an estimated 30,000,000 to 50,000,000 Americans are lactose intolerant, the condition is least common among individuals with a Northern European heritage — and that “lactose persistence” is something that white nationalists have long clung to as proof of being genetically superior to other races.

6 Likes

I do remember a few years ago a bunch of white power dipshits chugging milk to prove their “superiority”… I had lactose intolerance as a kid, so what does that mean? I am in part of Irish heritage, so… :thinking:

9 Likes

I am not lactose intolerant. I like cow milk.
I also like almond milk and coconut milk and oat milk. Not so hot on ripple.

Does it feel like they are grasping at whatever straws they can to anyone else? Like, everyone sensible knows the war on Christmas is completely bogus. So now it’s milk for Santa? Who they hated approximately 5 years ago because he distracts from the “real” purpose of Christmas?

ETA: also, any Santa who drinks the cow milk left out for 5+ hours is just begging to spend new years in the toilet

4 Likes

… from Christmas Eve in Asia to the morning of the 25th in Alaska, Santa will have drunk millions of gallons of milk and eaten a billion cookies :thinking:

3 Likes

:clap:

5 Likes

(FYI, that’s a question often obnoxiously asked of Asian Americans, no matter how many generations ago their ancestors immigrated.)

13 Likes