Woman shoots man in the throat with a flaming arrow on AGT

I think the real danger was from him flinching by instinct while he had whatever-that-was down his throat.

3 Likes

That thing he had in his throat was collapsable, so it isn’t actually down his throat.

The way he flinched and then caught himself suggests it was real. And it’s true that sword swallowers really do swallow swords…it’s not just a trick. (Don’t know about this particular performer, obviously, but it’s a general truth.

1 Like

It’s been a while since anyone’s put GIFs in the misandry bank…just sayin’…

What the fick is ‘AGT’? And why are we expected to know what it is?

When I am confronted with a confusing headline I find it’s helpful to read at least one sentence of the post in question before writing a snarky reply demanding clarification.

1 Like

When I am confronted by a confusing headline, I wonder why I am being confronted by a confusing headline. I don’t click on articles like that. Although I was aware that was an option.

There was no snark/bitchiness/anger intended in my post (although I know it could be read that way, if you so chose to). More so than wondering out loud what ‘AGT’ means, I was sort of pointing out that acronyms are not helpful unless widely used and understood. Something I started doing that I really like now: when I read a post that seems angry or rude, I reread it and imagine that it’s my favorite uncle or one of my buddies saying it. There is quite an emotional range that most posts can fit into, and it is of course hard to tell what was intended by speech stripped of all subtleties and facial expressions.

Though you WILL post multiple angry replies to them, apparently. A much better time investment than either ignoring them or reading literally one sentence.

1 Like

Wait what? Multiple angry replies? You mean one question that you interpreted as angry? Take it out on someone else, hope your day gets better. Please see the last paragraph I appended to the above post.

Edit: It kinda feels like you have an axe to grind with me, based on our interactions over the last couple of times we posted together. If I said something to offend you somewhere along the line, I’m sorry, PM me if you want to talk about it.

The best kind of picking!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.