Woman who was attacked and buried alive by husband discreetly called 911 from Apple Watch

Originally published at: Woman who was attacked and buried alive by husband discreetly called 911 from Apple Watch | Boing Boing

9 Likes

The Zach Snyder cut of Everything, Everywhere, All at Once is really, really dark.

7 Likes

charges of first-degree attempted murder, first-degree kidnapping and first-degree domestic violence assault

These charges seem wildly insufficient for BURYING SOMEONE ALIVE.

28 Likes

So I’m unclear on whether the 911 call played any role at all in her escape? Seems like the cop went to her house but that’s not where she was anymore, right? I’m sure it will be helpful for prosecution though.

24 Likes

So happy she got out alive, many don’t.

23 Likes

This would be a good reason to buy the version with its own cellular access as opposed to the one that needs BT access to your iPhone.

3 Likes

I wonder if this’ll make it to Apple survival stories ad.

4 Likes

I would slap torture on top of that because burying someone alive is a whole other level of cruelty. Glad she survived but i can’t imagine the trauma she’s going to have to manage and overcome

21 Likes

Thank you. Nobody needs to hear that except members of the judiciary doing their jobs.

20 Likes

OffensiveSharpKoi-size_restricted

12 Likes

“first degree” generally means “really really bad”

in many jurisdictions, just regular premeditated murder is second degree

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.