Workers rights and unions

Oh no, if that’s true, I think two legs of my stool are actually…stool.

7 Likes

A solid foundation.

My formula was what worked best for me given my opportunities and situation. What savings you may ask!

7 Likes

Netflix shuts down new series rather than accept a union contract.

9 Likes

various crew members elected to walk off of the set of the fifth episode in the hopes of securing a union contract with Magical Elves

Who’s gonna make your shoes now, Mr. Cobbler?

8 Likes

If you take away all three legs you can sit on the floor which is basically a chair.

7 Likes

But can I get back up, at my retirement age?

7 Likes

Look the ultra rich are busy building sky scrapers out of chairs but I’m sure they could sell you a ramp for money, you do have money…right?..

5 Likes

Billions and billions. I have one of these.

9 Likes
5 Likes
10 Likes

QiJJoXz

20 Likes

True GIF by South Park
Sex work is work

7 Likes

Laws that allow companies to pay workers less than minimum wage should be repealed. Industries or firms that rely on this practice should be required to make a request showing why it’s necessary to remain in operation vs. blatant exploitation:

10 Likes

Yes!

Reminds me also of my longstanding anger at how blame and punishment for migrant workers stealing our jerbs falls on them, instead of on whoever hires them.*

*Which is not to say that the blame itself is valid.

11 Likes
12 Likes

Creepy and wrong, and a clear signal how jacked up the current corporate system of employment truly is.

7 Likes

a free article, headlined “Dump the Cash, Load on the Praise.”

I’d definitely be the one to tell my boss that my love language is cash or paid time off, and compliments make me so uncomfortable that I’m unable to work for several hours…
:imp:

11 Likes
17 Likes
11 Likes
13 Likes