Workers rights and unions

13 Likes

A week? Withoutā€¦ coffeeā€¦ Can those words be strung together like that? Back in my younger, stupider days i gave up coffee for Lent. After just a few days, my nurses brought me a huge cup and told me they didnā€™t know if that would send me to hell, but if i didnā€™t drink it, i was going to find out. I never did that again.

17 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

:thinking: So, if Chipotle was doing this to 13,000 workers in one cityā€¦ :abacus:

13 Likes

OSHA is investigating Amazon (multiple states are mentioned in the article):

11 Likes
14 Likes
18 Likes

Yep! And speaking of chocolate, their bars are my favorite. Bar none!

11 Likes

12 Likes

Paging OSHA

https://www.reddit.com/r/Target/comments/wuvtn9/got_the_news_today_that_our_store_is_now_a_red/

I think this is certainly a wake up call. Our store is beyond repair right now. Weā€™re currently going through a remodel and someone got electrocuted last week. And a month ago, our store caught fire.

Live laugh love target

Edit: they did not die. They were just shocked.

A computer monitor in our cash office caught fire and then burst a pipe. (: there was black ooze everywhere and we only had self checkouts open.

10 Likes

:astonished:

:exploding_head:

17 Likes

Shocked Kimmy Schmidt GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

9 Likes

Then again, hypocrisy is specified as an employment requirement at the Daily Express.

12 Likes
12 Likes

Time for the retaliatory firing lawsuits to commence!

6 Likes
13 Likes

I think I missed this episode when I was a kid. I expect all of Greendale was on the picket line.

Fireman Sam is probably a member of the left wing FBU too, and Oliver Postgate wrote for the New Statesman when he wasnā€™t making Ivor the Engine, Bagpuss and The Clangers.

Weā€™ve been indoctrinating children for decades.
:smiling_imp:

16 Likes
15 Likes

17 Likes

Qatarā€™s World Cup Mascot, The Ghost Of A Dead Migrant Worker

Aidy Bryant Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Drama Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

12 Likes