You can call me AI

FB_IMG_1700019498039

6 Likes

They’ve reinvented racism.

2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

If they really believed in their product; they’d have replaced him with an A.I.

5 Likes

… up until now, at least the AI’s couldn’t do anything on their own, and at least the robots couldn’t think for themselves

8 Likes

7 Likes
1 Like

New OpenAI CEO Was a Character in a Harry Potter Fanfic That’s Wildly Popular With Effective Altruists

1 Like

It’s a coin toss that we’ll kill everyone.

OTOH - there’s a chance I might get some money.

2 Likes

Ex-OpenAI staff launch new chatbot – yup, it’s Anthropic with Claude 2.1

1 Like

Stephen Fry Reads Nick Cave’s Stirring Letter About ChatGPT and Human Creativity: “We Are Fighting for the Very Soul of the World”

3 Likes

figures. already filtered content, less noise. so it started; machines train machines. fakerys next level.

1 Like

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/22/tech/openai-altman-returns-hnk-intl/index.html

“We have reached an agreement in principle for Sam Altman to return to OpenAI as CEO with a new initial board,” the company said, adding that the board will be chaired by Bret Taylor, a former co-CEO of Salesforce. Former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers will also join the board, alongside existing director, Quora CEO Adam D’Angelo.

Sam Altman Fried is back baby!

And with Larry Summers on the board all safety concerns are thrown out the fucking window.

2 Likes

Excited American Horror Story GIF by AHS

3 Likes

5 Likes

Im just shoving this in, regarding our coming robot-overlords (which in itself makes no sense). and because I was in the mood. sorry