Your Anus in Chocolate

8 Likes

I knew it seemed familiar. Though the fact that I couldn’t remember any specifics as to why it was familiar suggests I’m getting really jaded. “Oh hey, butthole chocolates. Whatevs.”

3 Likes

I love eating anus.

Is this just a clever ruse to get to look at other people’s posterior opening of the digestive tract, and get paid for it?

Right?

The sad thing is, we probably have not even reached peak jadeness yet…

8 Likes

7 Likes

The only song anyone ever needs.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Eat my butt!
EAT MY CHOCOLATE BUTT!!!

1 Like

Yes, please.

1 Like

I can’t help but giggle when I think about putting a tray of these in the break room at work. I like to joke about how quickly people in an office will scarf down the random food that shows up without knowing where it came from (“Random chewy things in the mail? Yum!”). I picture me walking in just as the crowd finishes the last one so I can say “Oh, did you like those? I brought them in. THEY WERE MY ANUS!”

2 Likes

This made me think, “What’s that guy up to, ten years later?” and it turns out that as of late 2018 he’s apparently still making videos and looks like he’s having a great time.

1 Like

Jam or jelly? Apparently the correct answer is chocolate…

I guess I can see the novelty in it, but then I only slightly wonder if you can get other private parts cast in chocolate. A caramel filled dark chocolate penis, I mean I’m not really sure I care if it is shaped like a penis or not…

it looks like the inside of a chocolate orange :thinking:

4 Likes

I wonder when we’re going to have the inevitable Mounds cross-promotion

1 Like

who wants to eat 20 of the same butthole? that isn’t how boxed chocolates work! you need a assortment of anuses and some sort of difficult to decode chart on the box lid.

5 Likes

I’m really sad that I had to scroll down to response #26 to see this…

Guy%20sounds%20like%20a%20%20%20retard%20_8cf35d7a684a08c77075121514bf897d

1 Like

Mister Hankey’s crack infused chocolate fancies.

What do you mean that wasn’t mayo on the chicken?

So I went to their website …

Screenshot_20181214-094825

… and all of a sudden, I feel less bad about Brexit.

7 Likes