YouTube stars gone wild

In the future, everyone will have 15 stitches.

3 Likes

You are certainly not watching the right YouTube channels (if any.)

1 Like

Yeesh - I wasted 10 min. Those two kids are classless douches.

2 Likes

Sexualobster. Those people are genius. And so, sooo NSFW.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

2 Likes

These people are perfect. Almost too perfect. If one were to make these people up the fictional versions would be exactly the same, except maybe slightly less obnoxious.

Can see why bro in question is always wearing a hat. :laughing:

1 Like

This is reality TV that has escaped the TV and in the process picked up sponsors and investors and rivals. Brokefinger Dick “FaZe” Banks has been pretty clear that their merry band of performance artists are just a marketing vehicle for their investors and the whole !CLOUTGANG! is nothing so much as weaponized market research.

The local justice system is not amused:

The Plain Dealer deadpans: Commenting has been turned off for this article.

Laugh now before YT douchebag Jake Paul pulls a Trump and runs for president in 13 years

This story has cause me to think of things Cleveland has contributed to popular culture that I find more interesting than ViolentBlanks. I realized it’s hard to top the classics.

1 Like

You’d feel a lot less fond of it if you were here I imagine. They are pretty much Cleveland’s premier dickbag venue. They are just better positioned to react to this because their entire business model revolves around people exactly like this.

2 Likes

Well I didn’t say regularly…

1 Like

Just a coupla Miranda Sings wannabees…

Not knowing the 1st thing about these people or the establishment, I made the horrible mistake of watching 1 whole minute of a bonafide FaZe Banks video. That’s when I realized that not only do we need gun controls in the country, but we’re also going to have to keep digital devices out of the hands of people under 30.

Her mother seems nice.

I was also impressed by how many security guards this bar has. Given the state of Cleveland’s economy, I like to see a business doing their bit for keeping employment up.

2 Likes

I agree, well said. I have many YouTube channels I follow with very high quality fantastic people and content. Some really good stuff being made.

Personally, I don’t really venture into the YouTube neighborhoods where these people are stars, but it is a big vast place and an open platform for almost anyone.

While I enjoy YouTube, their in-video Ads ARE THE WORST and so annoying, too frequent, repetitive, and intrusive and degrading to the watching experience. Also their comment sections for some reason attract the worst people online and are an abysmal representation of humanity. lol.

2 Likes

On many of the channels I enjoy, the content creators make a point of reading the comments and sifting through the piles of cruft to find useful ones. I personally could not stomach it, but my hat is off to creators who are committed enough to their fans to delve into that wretched hive of scum and villainy. If I had a channel, I’d turn comments off, and I’ve long since learned never to read YouTube comments.

1 Like

Care to share?

Here’s one I’ve recently subscribed to.

3 Likes

Anything Hank and John Green do is great, though I have mainly watched their Crash Course series. But it’s an excellent primer for a variety of subject from science, to history, to technology, to economics, to literature, etc

Simon Whistler hosts several show. I used to watch Today I Found Out alot, which is sort of a fun fact show. Visual Politik though dives into various world situations and countries, and helps give an understanding on what else is going on in the world other than the US.

NativeLang takes you around the world and through time to teach about how languages are different, yet related. There is also a subcategory of how programming is a language and how computers have been used to translate languages hosted by a lady whose name escapes me. His magnum opus is Thoth’s Pill which is a history of writing.

You probably already heard of Kurzgesagt thanks to the many BB shout outs. Amazing science stuff.

Want to understand evolution and basic genetics, Stated Clearly channel is AMAZING at doing so. Though his most recent one about dinosaur DNA/soft tissue is… eh… a bit one sided. Everything else is great and my go to for explaining evolution. It also features it in multiple languages.

Want to learn about some of your favorite character actors, follow them through their career and life and learn how amazing in person they were - and then get all bummed because they died of cancer 3 years ago? Then No Small Parts is for you.

Sam O’nella Academy is a fun fact sort of sight, but is often times hilarious. Like trying really hard and failing to not LOL at work.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1DTYW241WD64ah5BFWn4JA

Finally, a channel that NEEDS more videos - and subscribers, is PBS’s Skunk Bear.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.