AARP runs vomit-inducing, quackery-filled breast cancer piece with Sheryl Crow, Melissa Etheridge

[Permalink]

“Sugar is the worst, then red meat, dairy, wheat, and gluten.” THEN WHY IS SHE WEARING A LEATHER JACKET!?

5 Likes

ARGH!!!(&^%&%^$!!!
[citation needed]
&^&$%$%
This reminds me of an old snoopy comic paperback my mom had.
There was a run of strips where Lucy was constantly telling Linus stuff like tree knotholes could be used to make telephone calls to other trees though the root systems. Charlie Brown would just get stomach cramps from hearing the lies presented as scientific truth.
If this was presented as hand wavy hippy BS we could take it, but instead it is given as cancer survival secrets your doctor won’t tell you.
Seriously, we are 70% alkaline batteries and 30%acid ^%^$^&%$ WTF!!
I gotta do something about these stomach cramps.
(edit) It strikes me that along with stupendous luck, having the fame to network for the best treatment and special access, millions of dollars, as well as proper healthcare can turn cancer from a plague which leaves you destitute even if you survive to the blessing these blurbs of stupidity speak of.

13 Likes

Um, she’s talking about diet, not clothing.

THE FREE RADICALS IN HER RED MEAT JACKET WILL PENETRATE and ALTER HER AURA’S KISMIT!

26 Likes

I love it!
To quote Dr. Evil
“My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring
we’d make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag
and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really.”

8 Likes

On the other hand, maybe the gentle animal’s spirit will infuse her with healing resonance?

4 Likes

Who doesn’t long for the day they get the gift that keeps on giving? Alas, only the lucky few, though.

1 Like

We need 70 percent alkaline and 30 percent acid to run optimally.

Who knew a bar of soap washed down with two fingers of battery acid was the key to an optimal body?

13 Likes

castle gif makes this post perf :thumbsup:

6 Likes

You know years ago my grandfather went and joined the AARP cause all his over 55 friends said that discount card was the greatest. He spent the next DECADE getting sales pitches, despite the fact that he told them to fuck off after a year.

The AARP exists to sell retired people weird, useless life and health insurance policies. In the meantime they seem to be willing to peddle every bizarre gold scam, health supplement weird, and junk bond known to man. I know far more older folks who’ve been taken in and screwed by things pushed by AARP than those who’ve fallen for Nigerian Princes.

In other words the only thing that surprises me about this is the involvement of anyone you’ve heard of.

5 Likes

It says “legends” right there in the headline.

“legend”, lat.: how to be read/understood.

Consequently, it carries on from there.

One thing that is definitely linked to breast cancer is drinking lots of booze, but they skipped that somehow.

7 Likes

They missed chakras, auras, reincarnation, UFOs, and GMOs.

FOLLOWING IS TRANSMITTED
BY ARCHANGEL METATRON.

http://www.thundervisionrecords.com/dna_activation.html

5 Likes

Is there a homeopathic remedy for facepalming?

12 Likes

Take 1 yocto-picard and call me in the morning.

3 Likes

Many people feel health insurance is not only not weird, but also not useless.

Let’s not go to extremes…

1 Like

That doesn’t mean some of it’s not weird and/or useless (though I am from Perfidious Albion and know nothing of AARP).

3 Likes

Insurance and mortgages are both scams, they are loanshark operations which exist only to inflate the price of what the average person can supposedly afford.

1 Like