Ancient humans interbred with "mystery population"

Nope, doesn’t ring a bell. Title and author?

Assassin’s Creed is real!

I’m surprised to hear the Denisovan’s are regarded as archaic. Living down the block from them I’ve observed them often. They seem pretty much up to date as everyone else. Well, OK, Billie doesn’t have a smart phone but those things are expensive! Oh, and they are still using that 10 year old Toyota but it is still in good shape and only has about 80,000 miles on it.

2 Likes

We’re talking about humanoids that are skewing closer to ape. And aliens that traversed the universe to mate with these apes. Bottom line is that aliens are freaky like that! No taboos after you’ve been in a spaceship for god knows how long I guess.

4 Likes

The First Sex by Elizabeth Gould Davis.

Allegedly, they are not mutually exclusive options… Legends & Rumors: Japanese Bestiality Restaurant

Not all that much nearer to ape than now, but without the waxing and designer clothes?

Either way, crossing the universe and getting it on with the first remotely physically compatible life-form you encounter…super- freaky!

Safe: Neanderthals, Mystery Hominids

Not Safe: Sabre tooth tigers, midget mammoths, and dire wolves.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.