Badass Dragons of the Wasteland - Final Round

Hey, you’re in the bunker with Balthar. Your sweet Teutonic ride is right outside.

For about 5 minutes, Jane was going to stay behind to finish her book, and I had her yanking you inside the bunker. Then when Chris decided she’d probably choose to go to Mars, I had her shove you inside on her way to the ladder.

1 Like

Thanks. This feeds right into my Jane/Cougar slashfic.

2 Likes

Anytime, Daneel, CBE.

4 Likes

Not just yet. I have to do a bit more service to the crown before I get nominated for that.

2 Likes

Bloody hell! Thank my lucky stars! Enjoy the trip, and see you soon!

2 Likes

Still incubating so it may be a bit before the next space dragon hatches. If you want to jump in and run with something, go for it!

1 Like

Thanks, but I’m not ready to start. I suspect you will be before I.

I will commence more actively drafting and polishing, though. If I get enough stuff and itchy to start, I’ll check with you when I’m ready to drop.

Ok, sounds good. My girlfriend has been on tour and she’s forbidden me from disappearing into space for the first few weeks she’s back so I think I probably won’t do anything until after the holidays.

1 Like

I hope she’s one of the star NPCs of BSD 2.

1 Like
|                                               ||==  | .-.|
|                                               ||==  | '-'-----.
|_______________________________________________||    |~  |   -(|
   |_____________________________/<  _...==...____|   |   | ___ |
         \\ .-.  .-. //       \|  \//.-.  .-.\\ --------"-"/.-.\_]
          ( o )( o )                ( o )( o )"""""""""""==( o )
           '-'  '-'                  '-'  '-'               '-'

7 Likes

My God, my head. That was quite a party!

Now, where’s that bloody rocket? Where the hell is ToeStubber or whatever the hell is bloody name is? Where are my sodding keys? And who on earth keyed the Munster??!

3 Likes

For sure!

People, one more burst of trouser applause for the creative aspirations behind The Man, The Whiff, The Legendary creator of SHITGO, the one and only, Donald Petersen!

2 Likes

I, for one, am more interested in this:

Is it not Spring-ish?

3 Likes

Hell, it’s well past Spring-ish. We’re staring down Summer-ish out here.

Somebody may be regretting calling attention to this thread!

So! When do we start? When do we start? When do we start? When do we start? When do we start?

4 Likes

You’ll note my new avatar advertises the upcoming romp Ass Drag of the Wasteland. Ah, felicitous cropping… how true you are!

3 Likes

3 Likes
2 Likes

Is this just fantasy?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 840 days. New replies are no longer allowed.