Badass Dragons of the Wasteland - Round Three

Mumbles… Hrmph. Great. I gotta deal with you lot again.

Boy, do you lot look like hell. What’d you go and get yourselves into?

Seein’ as how you all seem to need 'em, I’m thinking that I could charge a bit more for repair kits. They’re 8 LP now, and my repair services just went up too. 1 HP per LP, and no more.

I got some new parts out back though, which ain’t too expensive. I got a bunch of parts cars, which I stripped down since you been here last. I got plenty of quality parts off of 'em, which I could use to overhaul your vehicles. I figger that for 8 LP, I could get your ride up by +12 EN points.

I don’t know if you noticed this damn weather, but this downpour ain’t gonna help your traction any. However, I can get you some wet weather tires for 6 LP. This oughta boost your ride up by +8 MV when it’s raining, or just on wet ground. Might be a smart buy.

I also got some high-speed gearboxes and some close-ratio ones. Obviously, you can’t have both, so you can give me 10 LP for either +15 SP or +15 MV.

Now, to get more luck, you gotta be lucky. I got a bunch of cannibal toes, which are supposed to be good luck for some reason. Anyway, I been collecting 'em, so let’s make this interesting. You just have to give me 2 LP, and you’ll get +0 to +5 LK apiece. You can do this up to 5 times, or one cannibal foot worth of toes.

3 Likes