Badass Space Dragon - Round 3 - Malted Mayhem

I send my thanks to Don Mondo for the generous gift of the allotropic iron torpedoes, my weapons officer KssN’ger is looking forward to trying them in anger. Together with our space-axe, the Patty is sharpening her teeth.

Unfortunately, something is rotten in Denmark, I believe that is the Terran expression, yes? Spiro passed out while cleaning the hold, and when we checked on him we discovered that he was in possession of certain confidential material he should not have been. It appears that he was serving two masters. As of now he is confined to the brig. Jedgarr is conducting the ‘interview’ in the hope of getting to the root of his treachery. This cuts me to the bone - I raised Spiro like a hatchling of my own after finding him languishing in the methane swamps of Maarilan. His performance in the H-Yoober/Moosky affair back in '68 was essential to our success in that enterprise. I suspect the Kinneady clan are involved somehow. They say Jay is dead, but I didn’t choke the life from him with my hands and see the light fade from his eyes, so I don’t believe it. To think I so nearly had him in '60…

[archive photo]

Nevertheless, life goes on. We have conducted interviews and found a new helmsman, Grr’Alld. He’s a simple boy from Mcheeg’n, not too bright, but loyal. We have high hopes for him, even if he is a little green around the gills, ahahaha.

[Grr’Alld, yesterday]

It also appears that one of my Rigellian Computers has damaged his slide rule, the careless fool! Pete has told me he can get me one for $10. Also, I have been forced into purchasing uniforms for $100 - the Terran members of my crew are much happier now they are clothed. Foolish, vain, weak humans. If they didn’t taste so good I wouldn’t keep them around.

Starting: $13810

Slide Rule -$10
Polyester Flares - $100
Hull Repairs -$100
Hull Density Improvement x1 - $500
Homing Missiles x 2 -$2000
Nightshade x 8 - $8000 - it’s like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.
Delicious Clover Soup x 3 - $3000
Mission 3 - Lizard Bait - $100
Total Spending $13810

Remaining Balance - $0

6 Likes