Boy now magnetic after electrical shock

It’s a different phenomenon at play.

Best to keep him out of video libraries. DVD libraries are obviously okay,

Come now, do you so-called skeptics really expect anyone to believe that it’s possible for anything to stick to anything else without magnetism? Geez, how do you think Elmer’s Glue works? It’s full of tiny little white magnets, in solution with government surplus cheese product.

3 Likes

I don’t know why everyone is so skeptical. I mean, my PERSONALITY often attract metal objects. Get it? Get it? Hiii yo!!!

In before somebody thinks that BoingBoing believes this stuff!

alternatively:

KNEEJERK BOINGBOING WANT TO TAKE OUR MAGNETIC CHILDRUNS AWAY!

obviously fake…what cracks me up is these “magnetic people” never seem to understand what sort of things are actually attracted by magnets and just as often show items stuck to themselves that you couldn’t pick up with any magnet. ceramic, glass, etc.

more likely they have sticky sweat…ewwww…

1 Like

Rule of thumb: if your super-power looks like a parlor trick, then you don’t have a super-power. You have a parlor trick.

4 Likes

Let’s see him stick a magnet to himself.

he finds magnets repulsive.

I think that works for the banana posts, where even if people don’t get the leitmotiv, it’s still harmless. For these unstated in joke news reposts, though, its hard to tell the “ironic” from straight. Regardless of any intended irony or whatnot they ultimately wind up perpetrating the BS rather than debunking it.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.