Boy gets trapped in elevator after peeing on the buttons

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/02/26/boy-gets-trapped-in-elevator-a.html

10 Likes

Kids do dumb stuff, no real reason needed. I have many stories of kid-me doing truly idiotic things just because, no thought or process as to why.

14 Likes

Urine for it now kid.

I’ll show myself out.

45 Likes

Talk about peeing yourself into a corner.

15 Likes

Leave him there for at least another two pee cycles. Enjoy the aroma kiddo.

12 Likes

What could possibly go wrong with peeing on electric panels?

14 Likes

Trickle down Economics in action.

14 Likes

What have we learned?

4 Likes

tenor

20 Likes

What happened to just hitting every button like a normal kid? SMH.

16 Likes

But his parents always said he was a wizz kid!

29 Likes

That urine, basically salty water, is an excellent conductor of electricity and that this kid missed that chemistry class.

What would Confucius say??

11 Likes

Dam near blew my boogers out’a my nose laughing.

4 Likes

I never did anything like that, but I’m very glad I grew up before constant video surveillance.

17 Likes

I feel like this is an apt metaphor for people who cast “protest votes” in our last Presedential election and are now regretting it.

21 Likes

So, “urinating in public places” is a valid tag in Boingboing.

4 Likes

Hoist by his own pee-tard.

21 Likes

On the one hand, I feel bad for this kid on whom the weight of social media is coming down. Sure it was dumb, but it can’t be healthy to have millions of people point and ridicule a kid for minor delinquency.

On the other hand, it was pretty amusing to watch him panic when the panel went haywire. Hope the authorities weren’t too pissed.

8 Likes

Video game!

Like “Angry Birds” but with elevators and urine!

2 Likes

It’s actually not that difficult to piss above the level of your own head (though obviously some people may need to use a plumbing adapter). The difficulty is not the reason we don’t see more of it.

11 Likes