WATCH: urinators surprised by wall that bounces pee back at them

[Permalink]

full of unicorns and win! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just do what we do: put them on the sex offenders list.

1 Like

A little harsh?

4 Likes

A sign to the nearest, open, public toilet would be good too.

8 Likes

Public toilets? What are those?

4 Likes

If you don’t nip it there, soon they’ll be posing for art nudes in the wilderness.

I’d prefer an electrified grid, but I suppose this is a good first measure.

2 Likes

My EE teacher used a different trick. A wire laid along the wall, connected to mains power via a X or Y class capacitor to limit the current to a safe value.

The drunks VERY quickly learned to find their field-expedient toilet elsewhere.

I can’t find the video right now, but I remember there was a guy who had a lot of people peeing in the back alley behind his house/business. So he installed a water sprinkler and a camera and would spray people who tried to have a go on his wall. Great video.

1 Like

Most drunks would see this as challenging entertainment.

1 Like

Is anyone else getting 404s when you try to view all of these videos from https://www.youtube-nocookie.com? I get errors in the embedded version here, 404 when I click the view on youtube button.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Wouldn’t they just pee at an angle now so it doesn’t bounce directly at them? Or am I giving public urinators too much credit?

1 Like

Really, that’s not hard to do.

When I read the title I thought “Hey, I’m a urinator! Everybody I know is a urinator!” Actually watching the video made me feel a little left out though. I don’t think I’ve ever peed on my shoes before, or even a wall. :non-potable_water:

Now, let’s not be disingenuous. Just because it may be 612 miles away doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. :wink:

2 Likes

Stockholm could do with this as well. First time visit in 2000, landed on a Saturday afternoon severly jetlagged and slept through to Sunday morning. Went for an early morning walk around the CBD to find the streets stinking of urine.

Spoke to my work colleagues on the Monday and found out that public toilets are not free anywhere (even in shopping malls). So, peeing in the streets on Saturday night is common because who is going to try and find the right change when drunk for one of the few pay-per-pee toilets. I’m sure it costs the city something to wash the streets down before the Monday . It would probably be cheaper to have free public toilets.

1 Like

Joke’s on them, I just sprayed myself with the same coating.

WHAT NOW, URINE POLICE?

6 Likes