British PM slips, says the poor "are the people we resent"

Since when have the police been keen on cutting any slack for the establishment? I thought plebgate suggested the opposite.

The Police always defend their own, and Plebgate was (initially) an individual police officer.

Did you study PPE? Why arenā€™t you Prime Minister? (or are you? OR ARE YOU??)

Why are you so defensive about the Bullingdon club? Was your venture capitalist a member? I know you werenā€™t, you were at Cambridge.

1 Like

I sadly donā€™t have a VC, though I feel honoured youā€™ve taken the time to research me.

To be clear, Iā€™m not defensive about the Bullingdon club, Iā€™m being defensive about ad hominems and implied guilt by association. The Bullingdon club is irrelevant to me - I just donā€™t think itā€™s anywhere near as important as people make out it is (and absolutely, if its members are guilty of crimes they should be prosecuted). I strongly suspect on the matters of principle, we are very much in agreement.

I didnā€™t, but over time even a thick pebble-head like me can eventually figure out what it does.

But I think PPE sounds like a fantastically interesting and useful degree!

Oh, and I represent the implication that I could be Pry Minister.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.