Cosplaying cowpoke Lauren Boebert failing out of her new district

“Maybe she shoulda finished high school” — GOD

3 Likes

“All hat, no horse” ≃ “all mouth and no trousers”

6 Likes

See also “All hat, no cattle.”

A friend told me some idiot at his high school began sporting nothing but “western wear” after the film Urban Cowboy came out. My friend brilliantly sneered of him, Suburban cowboy!”

6 Likes

Love your shoes!

3 Likes

He’s a drug store truck driving’ man
He’s a head of the Ku Klux Klan…

4 Likes
6 Likes

Earlier in the day, a man introduced himself to her at a gun store and said he had recently moved to Colorado from North Carolina. “You’re a carpetbagger, too!” Boebert blurted out, even though he didn’t bring up that she had switched congressional districts.

When one of her Republican primary opponents boasted at a February debate about his degrees, Boebert interjected “I have a GED!” No one was asking.

5 Likes

Not finishing HS does not make you stupid. Being stupid makes you stupid. I know stupid people with professional degrees. This woman is stupid.

13 Likes

I did not finish high school.

7 Likes

Exactly. Equating schooling completed with intelligence is pretty much always wrong. Too many things complicate this.

7 Likes

The Colorado GOP just picked the guy to replace Buck in the 4th district and he’s a doozy. Looks like he’s also not going to challenge Bo-Bo in November so her campaign is still on life support.

https://www.9news.com/article/news/politics/elections/republican-committee-ken-buck-replacement-challenge-boebert-campaign/73-923be7b0-b64b-4f7b-98ef-d4c5f1fdd32b

Greg Lopez, who won the top line on the GOP primary ballot for Governor in 2022, wanted to ban mail-in voting. Records showed Lopez voted by mail every time since Colorado gave all voters the option in 2013.

Lopez was also arrested in 1993 for assaulting his pregnant wife. During his gubernatorial run, Lopez said he was a pro-life candidate, without exceptions for rape, incest, and life or health of the mother.

Democratic Governor Jared Polis is America’s first openly gay man elected governor. He married his longtime partner Marlon Reis while in office. During his run for governor, Lopez said it’s time Colorado has “a real First Lady again.” Lopez said that’s not homophobic.

4 Likes

Same.

5 Likes

1 Like

and doesn’t every decent person take their hat off inside? manners people!

5 Likes

Ladies may wear hats pretty much anywhere, tho it’s rude to wear one which may block others’ view in a (HA!) theatre.

4 Likes

her “theatrics” have shown her to be no “lady”.

4 Likes

3 Likes

She didn’t try hard enough

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.